Things that are difficult to say when you’re drunk…
Things that are VERY difficult to say when you’re drunk…
- British Constitution
- Passive-aggressive disorder
Things that are Absolutely Impossible to say when you’re drunk…
- Thanks, but I don’t want to sleep with you.
- Nope, no more booze for me.
- Sorry, but you’re not really my type.
- No kebab for me, thank you.
- Good evening officer, isn’t it lovely out tonight?
- I’m not interested in fighting you.
- Oh, I just couldn’t – no one wants to hear me sing.
- Thank you, but I won’t make any attempt to dance, I have no co-ordination. I’d hate to look like a fool.
- Where is the nearest toilet? I refuse to vomit in the street.
- I must be going home now as I have work in the morning.